Painting with diamonds is super fun and easy to learn no matter how old you are! Have a look at the video above for an over-the-shoulder look at how to get started.
- Remove all items from the package
- Lay out the canvas on a clean, flat surface
- Choose a single color diamond to get started with
- Place the diamonds in the included grooved tray for easy picking
- Dip the tip of the applicator in the wax. This will help you pick up the diamonds.
- Note: some kits come with wax. Others come with tweezers - your choice!
- Press the tip of the applicator tool on the rounded side of the diamond
- Peel back the plastic film and carefully press the diamond onto its corresponding symbol
- Repeat the process until you're done!